AC Repair In Gilroy, Los Altos, Palo Alto, Menlo Park, CA, and Surrounding Areas
Gilroy, San Jose, Los Altos, Palo Alto, Menlo Park, Mountain View, Los Gatos, CA
AC Repair In Gilroy, Los Altos, Palo Alto, Los Gatos, Sunnyvale, Santa Clara, Monte-Sereno, Atherton, Woodside, Hollister, Stanford, Saratoga, Salinas, San Martin, Morgan Hill, Campbell, Pebble Beach, Portola Valley, Mountain View, Menlo Park, Redwood City, Hillsborough, CA and Surrounding Areas
When you’re in need of a quick air conditioner repair, remember that Malibu Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. proudly offers AC repair in Gilroy, Los Altos, Palo Alto, Menlo Park, CA, and surrounding areas. Your air conditioner is essential to the comfort of your home or office during the spring and summer months. When it breaks down, it can be a massive inconvenience. Fortunately, we’re here to get it up and running again quickly without it costing an arm and a leg. Contact us Today for AC Repair In Gilroy, Los Altos, Palo Alto, Menlo Park, CA, and Surrounding Areas.
Trust Our Expertise
Here at Malibu Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc., we have years of experience in the HVAC industry that we put to work for our customers. Our service technicians are fully trained and certified to repair any air conditioning system. We take our work seriously, which is why we’re always building on our knowledge as new developments and technologies emerge in our industry. Overall, we’re dedicated to being the very best choice for our customers. We provide the supreme AC repair in Palo Alto, CA, within your budget.
Your Time Is Valuable
We know that your schedule is busy, so we won’t waste your time by being late to a service call. We always show up at the scheduled time, and we won’t waste time in getting your unit repaired. Our goal is to get you taken care of so that you can get back to your life with as little downtime as possible.
Flexible Payment Options
Although we think of our prices as reasonable, we know that unexpected repairs can really put a dent in your wallet. That’s why we’re happy to offer flexible payment options to our customers. Air conditioner repairs can’t always wait until you have the full amount upfront. So just ask about payment options when you contact us to put your mind more at ease.
Having problems with your AC can mean different things. Here are some signs that you need to schedule an air conditioner repair:
- Decreased airflow: This is a common sign that you need air conditioner repairs because of debris or obstruction in the condenser coil. When you notice that the air being blown out doesn’t have its normal force or volume behind it, then consider getting in touch with Malibu Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. If you’re in Gilroy, San Jose, CA, and surrounding areas, our technicians can figure out why the airflow is less than it should be.
- Strange smells from your air conditioner: Sometimes, when things start going bad in your unit, you will begin to notice strange smells coming from your AC unit. If you notice any of these odors, you should schedule immediate air conditioner repairs because it could be an indicator that something is very wrong with your unit.
- The outdoor fan has stopped moving: This usually means that the condenser coil motor has gone bad and needs to be replaced. Other problems, such as loose motor belts or foreign objects clogging the motor, can also cause this symptom to occur.
- Strange sounds while your AC is running: If you notice any strange noises during operation, then it’s time to have the unit checked out. More than likely, there are obstructions inside that are causing these problems.
- The unit outside is making strange noises: If the compressor is not working properly, it will produce a strange sound when it tries to kick in. Loose screws or debris caught in the fan’s blades can also cause noise as well as a loss of refrigerant, blocked airflow due to debris, and insufficient lubrication.
- Uneven cooling: If the temperature in one room cannot cool at the same speed as other areas, this could be a symptom that you need conditioner repairs. This is another common sign of problems with the condenser coil.
- Unusual water puddling: When you notice water pools around your air conditioner during the hot months, this could be a sign of several different problems. If it’s happening on concrete or asphalt surfaces, it could be due to improper AC draining or low refrigerant levels. If the water is collecting in the unit itself, it could indicate electrical problems or blocked airflow.
- The air conditioner frequently turns on and off: Sometimes it’s only natural to see your AC turn on and off because of extreme changes in room temperature or humidity levels, but if you notice this happening more than usual, then it might be time to schedule air conditioner repairs with Malibu Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. in Gilroy, San Jose, CA, and surrounding areas. This can also signify that something is caught in the fan’s blades or there’s insufficient lubrication.
- Your energy bills are too high: When your energy bills increase substantially during the summer months (for no good reason), then it can be a sign that your AC unit needs repair. This could also mean that there are numerous electrical problems or low refrigerant levels in the system.
If you notice any of these signs, call for air conditioner repairs immediately. Our expert technicians at Malibu Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. can provide you the finest AC replacement in San Jose, CA, and surrounding areas. Call us today!
Call (408) 847-6533 for AC repair Gilroy, CA, and air conditioning repair in San Jose at affordable prices.
Contact Us Today
We’re happy to provide AC repair San Jose, Los Altos, Palo Alto, Menlo Park, CA and surrounding areas. Call us today at (408) 847-6533, or send us a message. We can’t wait to hear from you and make you our newest happy customer. Contact us today!