Furnace Repair, Electric Furnace In Gilroy, San Jose, Los Altos, Palo Alto, Menlo Park, CA, and Surrounding Areas
An electric furnace can be a significant investment, and it is crucial to maintain it properly. It takes just one small problem to start an irreversible cascade of issues that could eventually leave you with no option but costly furnace repairs or even replacement. Contact Us Today for Furnace Repair, Electric Furnace In Gilroy, San Jose, Los Altos, Palo Alto, Menlo Park, CA, and Surrounding Areas.
Signs that you may require professional assistance for your electric furnace in Gilroy, San Jose, CA, and surrounding areas include:
- Excess noise
- Water leakage or spillage
- Frequent cycling of the fan
- Faulty temperature sensor
- Not providing adequate heating
If you have concerns about any of the components mentioned above, or if your furnace is not providing adequate heat despite all efforts to adjust airflow repairs, it may be time to call in a professional.
Our technicians at Malibu Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. will first inspect your furnace and its components to determine the most effective way to solve the problem. They may clean, repair, or even replace some of the parts depending on the severity of the issue.
This might include:
- Removing dirt, rust, or other debris around wires
- Blowing out dust with compressed air
- Cleaning excess dirt from the blower
- Repairing or replacing wiring
- Cleaning out clogged condensate drain
- Replacing a filter using special tools
They may also check your thermostat, compressor, and other components to ensure that these are working as they should.
Call Malibu Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. today to book an appointment for furnace repairs in Gilroy, San Jose, CA, and surrounding areas. Whether you need a repair or a replacement, we can assist you with your electric furnace needs.
Electric Furnace Maintenance
The best way to avoid costly repairs is to prevent problems before they occur. Ensure that your furnace is regularly maintained and inspected by qualified professionals who can find potential problems before they snowball into larger, more costly repairs.
The professionals at Malibu Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. understand the intricate nature of these systems, and we can provide you with information to help you better understand how your system works and how you can improve its lifespan:
- Filter maintenance is essential to ensure that your system doesn’t become inefficiently clogged with dirt and debris. An unfocused airflow means a loss of efficiency in your heating or cooling system.
- Poorly maintained coils could lead to inefficient airflow in your furnace, leading to higher running costs and less efficient heating or cooling.
- A clogged condensate drain could result in damage to your home. If the drain becomes blocked, water will overflow into your basement or crawlspace, which will cause permanent damage or mold.
Regular servicing of your system will improve the airflow, which ensures that your heating and cooling functions efficiently for longer. Combined with a proactive maintenance plan, you can reduce running costs significantly.
The best way to ensure you don’t need as many furnace repairs is through regular maintenance performed by Malibu Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. in Gilroy, San Jose, CA, and surrounding areas. From filter changes to complete installation, we have the knowledge and expertise to ensure that you have an electric furnace system in place that functions perfectly. Call us today!