Atherton, CA Air Conditioning and Heating Services
Malibu Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. provides installations, service, and maintenance of all HVAC equipment for residential and commercial, as well as system design and custom sheet metal in Atherton, CA, and surrounding areas.
Air Conditioning Services
There are a number of issues that can occur with an air conditioning unit. The most common problems include:
- Lack of cooling: This is the issue where your air conditioning suddenly stops working. We have seen this problem multiple times at clients’ homes, and it almost always turns out to be a lack of airflow into the unit.
- Strange noises: These typically occur due to the fan speed increase when the air conditioning is about to stop working completely. The airflow gets abnormal which can cause some weird noises inside of your unit. If changing the filter doesn’t solve the problem, then go ahead and give us a call out so we can help you debug this issue.
- Constant running: This occurs when your air conditioning is trying to cool but can’t get the job done due to some operational issues. Things like dirty filters, low refrigerant charge, or damaged parts are usually the cause of this problem. We have seen all kinds of things that prevent an AC from cooling properly, so it’s always a good idea to get a professional out so they can diagnose your problem accurately.
- Freezing pipes: This issue happens in some homes when their air conditioning is turned on but not running due to issues with the unit itself.
- Cycling issues: This is where your AC will turn on and off very quickly. You might even hear this happening when you are at home. The cause of cycling issues can be any number of problems, including dirty evaporator coils, low refrigerant charge, or even a bad thermostat.
We have seen all kinds of problems with air conditioning units, so book an appointment with Malibu Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. today if you’re in Atherton, Gilroy, CA, and surrounding areas. Our expert technicians will come out to inspect and fix your unit!
Similar issues can arise with your heater, including the strange noises. But with a heater, strange noises are usually caused by obstructed airflow or dirty filters.
Some other common issues that require heating services include:
- It runs continuously without turning off: If your furnace doesn’t turn itself off when it reaches the programmed temperature, there may be a problem with the thermostat. Blocked air vents and dirty filters can also cause continuous running of your furnace.
- It doesn’t turn on at all: Your furnace may be short-circuiting if it doesn’t turn on at all. The problem could be caused by loose wiring, a damaged electrical cord, or a faulty switch.
- It turns on but blows cold air: The problem is likely with the thermostat if your furnace turns on but fails to send heat into your home.
- It turns on but doesn’t send heat through the house ventilation system: This could be caused by obstructed air vents which may need to be cleaned out.
Contact Malibu Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. for your air conditioning and heating services in Atherton, Gilroy, CA, Heating replacement in San Jose and surrounding areas if you encounter any of these issues.
Check out what some of our customers are saying about Malibu Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. services.
for Atherton, CA
Installing Mitsubishi heat pump systems in Atherton.
Installing a new heating and air conditioning system for a residential home in Atherton.