Campbell, CA Heating and Air Conditioning Services
Malibu Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. provides installations, service, and maintenance of all HVAC equipment for residential and commercial, as well as system design and custom sheet metal in Campbell, CA and surrounding areas.
Air conditioning and heating units consist of multiple moving parts, any one of which can wear down or break. For example, the compressor could fail if proper maintenance is not carried out. If the coil fins are bent, it makes it much harder for air to pass through them and thus creates a lot more stress on the system.
It’s highly recommended that you get air conditioning and heating services every year by a professional before any problems arise. This will save you money in the long run, preventing expensive repairs or replacements from being necessary.
Here are a few benefits you can receive with regular maintenance:
- Keeps energy bills low: An efficient unit uses less power; therefore, an air conditioner or heater that’s been well taken care of will consume less energy and save you money. That’s the beauty of regular maintenance: it allows for early detection of any potential problems that may require more costly fixes later on down the road.
- Keeps your system running smoothly and efficiently: When your air conditioning unit or heater is serviced, all parts are checked and cleaned if necessary. This result is a system that’s running at full capacity and maximum efficiency.
- Keeps your air clean and fresh: When your unit isn’t maintained properly, odor-causing bacteria can grow in the drain pan and inside coils. When these parts get clogged up, it prevents proper drainage and traps odors inside your home. A good cleaning by an expert ensures all parts are free of dirt and debris, which reduces bacteria growth.
- Prevents future repairs: It’s much cheaper to catch a potential problem in its early stages than when it becomes a full-blown crisis or emergency repair (e.g., a broken AC or furnace that requires the replacement of multiple parts). If your systems are maintained regularly, you will be able to catch these problems before they become significant issues.
- Extends service life: When your systems aren’t well taken care of, multiple problems can emerge at the same time. This means that rather than replacing one part to solve the problem, you’ll need to replace several. Since these problems often emerge at once, they can be fixed in stages with regular maintenance instead of requiring an overall replacement.
For air conditioning services or heating services in Campbell, CA, Heating Repair in San Jose and surrounding areas, contact Malibu Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. today! Our technicians can help with repairs and replacements as well.
Repairs and Replacement
If you see any of the following signs, it could indicate that your AC or heater needs repair. Call us immediately for air conditioning services or heating services:
- Strange noises (e.g., squealing or whirring sounds)
- Strange smells (e.g., burning)
- Temperature changes (e.g., heater doesn’t work as well in winter, ac doesn’t cool as effectively in summer)
- High monthly energy bills can’t be explained by high outdoor temperatures or seasonal changes.
- Frequent, unexplained system breakdowns
Check out what some of our customers are saying about Malibu Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. services.
for Campbell, CA
Working on the installation of an Energy Star rated air conditioning condenser and copper freon lineset to an existing furnace, and installing all the electrical wiring for a single family home being remodeled.