Burlingame, CA Heating and Air Conditioning Services
Malibu Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. provides installations, service, and maintenance of all HVAC equipment for residential and commercial, as well as system design and custom sheet metal in Burlingame, CA and surrounding areas.
It is essential to get your heater maintained every year to ensure it’s safe and efficient. It’s not uncommon for home heating systems to break down, so regular maintenance can identify any problems before they happen. A good rule of thumb: If you’re thinking about getting your heater repaired or replaced, it may be time to schedule a maintenance appointment as well.
A maintenance visit can include a variety of inspections and procedures, but the main goal is to clean your heating system in order to improve its function. For instance, filters might be checked or replaced in addition to cleaning out air ducts. The technician will also inspect burners, switches, and belts while they’re at it.
We recommend you get your heater serviced at least once a year to help prevent minor issues from becoming significant problems down the line. However, should you have any of the following issues, call our technicians right away. Some of the most common signs that your heater may need service include:
- A decrease in heating efficiency
- Your home isn’t as warm as it used to be
- Your utility bills are increasing
- You hear odd noises (clicking, roaring, etc.) when your heater is running
- Your heating system smells odd (burning smell, musty smell, etc.)
- Rust or water spots on the floor near the vent
Air Conditioning Services
You need to get your air conditioning maintained every year for the same reasons.
But if you do need repairs, replacement or air conditioning installation in San Jose, we offer these services. Some of the common air conditioning repairs that we do include:
- Repairing units with low refrigerant levels
- Replacing broken circuit boards and thermostats
- Replacing traditional heat strips and installing electronic heat strips. Repairing/replacing water leaks and damaged coils
- Repairing broken fans and replacing dirty condensate drains
- Cleaning and inspecting all components of the system, including coils, compressor, blower, etc.
- Replacing thermostats
When Should You Replace Your Unit?
You should consider getting a new system if your current HVAC unit is over 12 years old, is in poor condition (i.e., it’s dirty and inefficient), or has serious problems like faulty wiring.
If you frequently hear a clicking sound coming from your unit or notice a decrease in airflow, it may be time for a replacement. You also may need to replace your system if only the fan is running and not the compressor, if it makes loud noises, seems excessively hot or cold at certain times of day, won’t turn on at all, turns on but shuts off after a few minutes or if it has been broken for more than two weeks.
Our technicians will look at your unit and let you know whether you need repairs or a replacement.
Whatever the problem is, we can provide air conditioning and heating services for you in Burlingame, CA, or surrounding areas. Call Malibu Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. today at (408) 847-6533!
Check out what some of our customers are saying about Malibu Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. services.